Forest Lodge Library Turns 90!
Cable's Serenity Spot
90 Reasons to LOVE the Forest Lodge Library... What's Yours???
- Beautiful memories of my Grandmother, Mother, Daughters and Granddaughter over many years of loving the Forest Lodge Library.
- The helpful, friendly staff.
- The best reading and viewing material selection in the area.
- an extensive natural history collection with field guides to help you figure out what that bird, mammal, plant or insect is.
- I love the Forest Lodge Library because I get the honor of working with the staff and all of our kind patrons. It is truly a dream job.
- I love all the helpful people! I LOVE books!!!
- Because it was my first library and it is the cutest one.
- It's rustic charm.
- I love the Forest Lodge Library because it is a resource for the entire community-love those librarians who seem to know the answer to everything!
- I love the Forest Lodge Library because... It's a perfect resource for just about everything, from where to find a dress maker to formulas on the string theory. Any book I want in the whole world is available including text books for MIT open classes. There was a quote on the wall there about wanting to throw ones arms around librarians ankles and thank them profusely for their dedication and work. I feel that every time I go in. Happy Library Month.
There's something delicious at the library!
As an ongoing fundraiser...never mind a community service...the Forest Lodge Library is offering delicious chocolate meltaway candy bars from Seroogy's Chocolates in De Pere, WI. We've offered two yummy flavors for a couple of years: milk chocolate covered with milk chocolate and mocha, covered with dark chocolate. NEW IN SUMMER 2014...almond meltaways. Now there are three fabulous flavors to choose from! Discover the chocolate that denizens of the Green Bay area have cherished for years....mmmmmmmmmm....meltaways!
Forest Lodge Library13450 County Highway M
P O BOX 176
Cable, WI 54821
The Forest Lodge Library, a joint library of the Cable and Namakagon communities, is located two blocks east of State Highway 63 on County Highway M in the beautiful northwoods of Wisconsin.
Forest Lodge Library Mission Statement
The mission of the Forest Lodge Library is to enhance the quality of life for our community by providing open access to cultural, intellectual and informational resources and services that are delivered in a welcoming, convenient and responsive manner.
Who May Use the Library
The library will serve all individuals, groups and visitors of the Cable/Namakagon community and the library system area. Service will not be denied or abridged because of religious, racial, social, economic or political status; or because of mental, emotional or physical condition; age; or sexual orientation.