The Forest Lodge Library Board of Trustees will meet at 6:00 p.m. Thursday, December 13th. Agenda appears below:
Forest Lodge Library Board Meeting
Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012
Forest Lodge Library
1. Call to order.
2. Roll call, introduction of guests.
3. Approval of minutes of prior meeting.
4. Financial report and audit and approval of monthly expenditures.
5. Director’s report.
6. Committee reports:
a) Christmas in Cable; report
7. Discussion and possible action regarding retaining current lease arrangement with the CNHM for 2013.
8. Discussion and decision on library closing times for 12/24, Christmas Eve and 12/31, New Year’s Eve.
9. Second reading and possible approval of Library Policy XVI. Displays and Exhibits Policy.
10. Consider contribution to the Cable United Church of Christ in lieu of rent for storage space.
11. Old Business:
a)Report on other libraries use of building consultant in planning process for new/upgraded facility.
b)Continued discussion and possible action regarding facility development.
c) yard sculpture for library
12. New Business:
13. Public comment Period: To avoid Open Meeting Law violations, the Board will limit itself to answering basic questions form the public and will place matters requiring additional discussion or action on a future meeting agenda.
14. Next meeting date ( ) and future agenda items.
15. Summary of tasks for January Board meeting.
16. Scheduled date for Town of Cable (12/11 ) and Town of Namakagon (12/11 ) Board Meetings.
17. Presentation of 2012 employee evaluations and Director self-evaluation.
18. Review of 2013 salary requests.
19. CLOSED SESSION: Motion to go into Closed Session at ____________ pursuant to S19.85(1)(c) “Considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.” The Board will reconvene in open session to take necessary action as required and resume regular business. Motion _________ Second ___________ Roll Call: In Favor/Against.
EventList powered by schlu.net