Cable Public Library
- Board of Trustees
- Thursday October 06 2011 - Thursday October 06 2011 06:00PM - 08:00PM
- Forest Lodge Library - Cable
- Library Board Meetings
Forest Lodge Library Board Meeting
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Forest Lodge Library
1. Call to order.
2. Roll call, introduction of guests.
3. Approval of minutes of prior meeting.
4. Director’s report.
5. Financial report and audit and approval of monthly expenditures.
6. Report on status of transfer of 2010 rollover funds to investment/interest-bearing account.
7. Committee reports:
a) report on Fall Fest book sale
b) discussion of possible Christmas in Cable event
c) landscape committee report
8. Review of Cable/Namakagon Joint Library agreement in advance of January 2012 request for Towns to re-approve.
9. Consider necessity of language addition to Forest Lodge Library By-Laws addressing regular re-approval of Joint Library Agreement with the Town of Namakagon.
10. Presentation of wage requests for 2012 calendar year.
11. Review and approval of NWLS 2012 Member library agreement.
12.First reading of Policy V. Responsibilities and Authorities of the Library Board.
13. Consideration and possible action on conceal/carry ban at Forest Lodge Library.
14. Old Business:
Continued discussion and possible action regarding facility development.
15. New Business:
Establish committee for Director evaluation.
16. Public comment Period: To avoid Open Meeting Law violations, the Board will limit itself to answering basic questions form the public and will place matters requiring additional discussion or action on a future meeting agenda.
17. Next meeting date (November 3? ) and future agenda items.
18. Summary of tasks for November Board meeting.
19. Scheduled dates for Town of Cable ( 10/12) and Town of Namakagon (10/11) Board Meetings.
- Forest Lodge Library
- 13450 Cty Hwy M
EventList powered by schlu.net